Strayer University-Global RegionWashington, DC
1133 15th St NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
Founded in 1892, Strayer University is a private, for-profit higher education institution headquartered in Washington, D.C. Strayer University-Global Region is the international branch of Strayer University and offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs online and at its campuses located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Strayer University-Global Region is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and offers degrees in business, accounting, economics, finance, information technology, and other fields. The university also offers a range of certificate programs.
Strayer University-Global Region has a student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1 and an average class size of 20 students. The university offers small class sizes and personal attention from faculty members.
Strayer University-Global Region is committed to providing affordable, accessible, and high-quality education. The university offers a variety of financial aid options, including scholarships and grants, to help students finance their education.
Strayer University-Global Region has a global network of alumni and offers career services to help students transition into the workforce. The university also offers a range of student services, including academic advising, tutoring, and counseling.
Type: Private for-profit, 4-year or above
Main Website: https://www.strayer.edu/
Admission RequirementsAdmission requirements at Strayer University-Global Region vary depending on the program of interest and the student's country of origin. For most programs, students must have a high school diploma or equivalent. For some programs, additional requirements such as minimum GPA, standardized test scores, and essays may be required.
Strayer University-Global Region is committed to providing quality education to students from all over the world. The admissions team works closely with each applicant to ensure that they meet the requirements for their desired program.
We encourage all interested students to reach out to our admissions team to learn more about the requirements for their desired program.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||60%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||60%|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||60%|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
- Degrees Offered
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Certificates of 1 year, but less than 2 year
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Majors Offered
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business/Commerce, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Auditing/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Economics, General
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing, Other
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Administration
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse