University of the Potomac-Washington DC CampusWashington, DC
1401 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
Founded in 1991, University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is a for-profit institution of higher education located in the heart of our nation's capital. The University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University offers Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in business, accounting, information technology, and more.
The University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is committed to providing a quality education that is affordable and accessible to all students. The University offers a variety of financial aid options, including scholarships, grants, and loans, to help students cover the cost of tuition. The University also offers a flexible schedule, with classes offered during the day, evening, and online, to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults.
The University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is dedicated to preparing its students for successful careers in a variety of industries. The University offers a number of career services, including resume writing and job search assistance, to help students transition from the classroom to the workplace. The University also offers a number of internship and job shadowing opportunities, which provide students with the opportunity to gain real-world experience in their chosen field of study.
Type: Private for-profit, 4-year or above
Main Website: https://www.potomac.edu/
Financial Aid: https://www.potomac.edu/financial-aid
Admission RequirementsThe University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is a four-year, private, non-profit institution located in the heart of the nation's capital. The university is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The campus offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as a law school.
Admission to the University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is selective. The university looks for students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to service. The admissions process includes an application, essay, and interview.
The University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus is committed to providing a quality education to all of its students. The university offers a variety of financial aid options, including scholarships, grants, and loans.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
- Degrees Offered
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Certificates of 1 year, but less than 2 year
- Majors Offered
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Auditing/Information Assurance
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Information Resources Management
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Globalization Studies
- Knowledge Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems, General
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Office Management and Supervision
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Project Management
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management