Strayer University-District of ColumbiaWashington, DC
1133 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Founded in 1892, Strayer University is a private, for-profit institution of higher education headquartered in Washington, D.C. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business administration, accounting, economics, information technology, and public administration, among other disciplines.
Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The university's business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, and its accounting programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Strayer University-District of Columbia is located in the heart of the nation's capital, just blocks from the White House, the U.S. Capitol, and the Smithsonian Institution. The university's convenient location provides students with easy access to internships and job opportunities in the federal government, nonprofit organizations, and the business sector.
Strayer University-District of Columbia enrolls more than 1,000 students in its undergraduate and graduate programs. The university's student body is diverse, with students from all 50 states and more than 60 countries represented.
Strayer University-District of Columbia is committed to providing its students with a quality education that prepares them for success in their chosen careers. The university's faculty members are experienced professionals who are dedicated to teaching and helping students achieve their academic and professional goals.
Strayer University-District of Columbia offers a variety of student services and support programs to help students succeed in their studies and in their careers. The university's career services office provides students with resources and advice on finding jobs and internships, and the university's tutoring and writing center offers free tutoring and writing assistance to all students.
Type: Private for-profit, 4-year or above
Admission RequirementsStrayer University's District of Columbia campus requires that all applicants have a high school diploma or equivalent. In addition, applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. All applications must be submitted online.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||%|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||%|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||%|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
- Degrees Offered
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Certificates of 1 year, but less than 2 year
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Majors Offered
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business/Commerce, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Auditing/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Economics, General
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing, Other
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Administration
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management