Brookline College-PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100, Phoenix, AZ 85021
Brookline College is a small, private college located in Phoenix, Arizona. The college was founded in 1974 and offers associate's and bachelor's degrees in a variety of fields. Brookline College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The college has an enrollment of approximately 1,200 students.
Brookline College offers a variety of degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months. The college has a strong focus on career-oriented programs and offers degrees in fields such as business, nursing, and criminal justice. The college also offers a number of online programs that allow students to complete their coursework from home.
Brookline College is committed to providing a quality education at an affordable price. The college offers a number of scholarships and financial aid programs to help students cover the cost of tuition. Brookline College also offers a number of flexible payment options that make it easy for students to pay for their education.
Brookline College has a long history of providing quality education to students in the Phoenix area. The college has a strong commitment to student success and offers a number of services and resources to help students succeed in their studies. Brookline College is an excellent choice for students who are looking for a quality education at an affordable price.
Type: Private for-profit, 4-year or above
Main Website: https://www.brooklinecollege.edu/
Financial Aid: https://brooklinecollege.edu/financial-aid/
Admission RequirementsBrookline College-Phoenix has admissions requirements that include a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as a minimum 2.0 GPA. In addition, students must submit an essay and complete an interview.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||82%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||67%|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||3%|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
- Degrees Offered
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Certificates of at least 12 weeks but less than 1 year offered
- Majors Offered
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse